Monday, December 09, 2013

The kitchen floor is done!

Our kitchen floor was finished last week, I just couldn't get a good photo of the floor in the daylight.  The picture kept coming out overexposed and I was having trouble capturing the the color and character of the wood .

I didn't want to delay my post any longer so here are my best shots.  I love the floor.

It added a 1/2" to the flooring and at first I could tell the difference when I stood at the counter, but I got used to the height difference already.

Now I've started the search for a new kitchen table.
I thought it would be easy to find a table, but because I have a bakers rack on one wall and shelving on the other wall, our table dimension requirements are smaller than standard table sizes.
So the game is afoot...  the hunt is on.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks great Dianna!!