Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone a warm, cozy, comfortable  and tummy filling Thanksgiving Day!

What am I Thankful for you ask?  everything

  1. My new grandson
  2. My family and friends
  3. My creativity and love of all things fiber, texture and color
  4. The life I was born into.  I can eat or drink anytime I want.  I have solid walls and a roof over my head to keep me warm and dry.  
  5. My job
  6. My library.  Books are a treat and to have them free to take and read anytime is a treasure.
  7. The adventures that I've had the opportunity to take, in my own home town and in my travels.
  8. and for my DH, Gary, who knows all my quirks and foibles.  He's slow to anger, patient and non-judgement and accepts and loves me in spite of all my shortcomings.  I couldn't ask for a better man.
I will print this and hang it in my kitchen.  Hopefully it will catch my eye if I begin to grumble about what I don't have or can't have.


I have all I need.  I am loved.

Happy Thanksgiving to all


1 comment:

Kim said...

It's good to see you blog again Diana! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!