What am I Thankful for you ask? everything
- My new grandson
- My family and friends
- My creativity and love of all things fiber, texture and color
- The life I was born into. I can eat or drink anytime I want. I have solid walls and a roof over my head to keep me warm and dry.
- My job
- My library. Books are a treat and to have them free to take and read anytime is a treasure.
- The adventures that I've had the opportunity to take, in my own home town and in my travels.
- and for my DH, Gary, who knows all my quirks and foibles. He's slow to anger, patient and non-judgement and accepts and loves me in spite of all my shortcomings. I couldn't ask for a better man.
I have all I need. I am loved.