Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goodie Bag Treats

I'll be going to the Beaders Retreat soon and have my treats ready for the goodie bags.

22 women that have an obsession with all things beady will join together for a weekend and have no other distractions but to eat, sleep and bead.
We will each get a goodie bag - each woman will bring a treat to add to the goodie bags.   There are no expectations on cost of the treat we are to bring, just bring something to add to the bag. 

Vendors have also made contributions to our goodie bags and we totally appreciate every item.

Here is my treat all wrapped up and ready for giving.
a little closer look shows I made each one a flower out of seed beads, a ceramic butterfly and a ceramic heart.  Each flower was made using different color beads - no two are alike so it was as much fun to make as it will be to receive.
I am so excited for this mini vacation I am ready to burst.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!!!