Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Create Your Own Clasp Challenge

Every 2 - 3 months the Ohio Beaders Group I belong to have a group challenge.  The July - Sept. challenge was "Create Your Own Clasp".  The only guideline was
The entire clasp must be made by you.  No premade parts such as buttons.

I took my inspiration from the Bead & Button Magazine Book - Creative Beading Vol. 6. The selection is called Floral Inspiration.

As you can see the flower is the clasp !  It was my first try at St. Petersburg Chain and I really like the outcome.
Our challenge winner is going to be decided by Art Beads employees.
I've got my fingers crossed, but honestly, Ohio Beaders is such a talented group of artists, I don't stand a chance. lol.

I will post the link to all the entries - and the winner - as soon as it is up. 




No comments: