Monday, June 13, 2011

Mother of the Bride bracelet

I'm going to be the Mother of the Bride in August.
I have my dress - it's lavender with a silver shimmer -  it's knee length and it has rows of ruffles below an empire waist.
so it has a romantic look to it.
I created this bracelet just for this dress.  G doesn't like it.  He thinks I should wear pearls or something like that.  He said it looks cheap. :(

I love the splash of color and sparkle.  I put lots of Swarovski crystals on it.  With all the time and effort and crystals I put into this, I would have to sell it for at least $60.
that's not cheap.  I think the resin rose in the middle is throwing him off balance.

I love the ruffle around the edge.  On the day of the wedding, I'll decide whether to go ahead and wear it or just throw on a pearl bracelet instead.

Well, here it is anyway....




No comments: