Sunday, March 13, 2011

Confessions of a Beadaholic

I have finally decided I am not only a bead collector, I'm a bead hoarder.
I love beads in all colors, shapes, sizes, dimensions and textures.

I use the excuse that I make jewelry to keep buying more beads.

Here's my stash


It's going to take a long time to use up all these beads. 

Thank goodness I don't have an obsession to collect something larger.
If I collected dolls this way, I'd have rooms filled up. 
If I collected books this way, I'd have all my walls filled with overflowing bookshelves.

I guess I should start making more jewelry, so I can go buy more beads. :)

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love beads but have no talent to do anything with them...

Sharon said...

This obsession has just happened to me too. I totally relate.