Sunday, January 09, 2011

400 Mile Fitness Challenge - Week 1

Miles this week - 15 miles !
Total miles in 2011 - 15 miles

My goal is to exercise at least 5 / days / week.
My goal for this week is to increase the intensity a bit.

Jan. 2 - water aerobics class 1 hr  = 4 mi
Jan. 3 - walking 1/2 hr             =  1.5 mi
Jan. 4 - weight machines 1/2 hr     =  2 mi
     treadmill walk                 =  2 mi
Jan. 6 - walking 1/2 hr             =  1.5 mi
Jan. 8 - water aerobics class 1 hr = 4 mi

It's never to late to join in - 400 miles fitness challenge

6 comments:

Sara said...

Really cool - and I think I will join you...

Congrats - keep it going...

Jamie said...

Great job! I have my miles up on my blog too! I'm enjoying this challenge a lot so far :)

http://sheeplessinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/01/400-mile-fitness-challenge-week-1.html

Ellie said...

Wow, Go Diana!!! 15 miles is amazing!

LynnMarie said...

Great job and a great start!!!

Dana Alma said...

Hey Diana,
Thanks for the pep talk. I will aim for two miles.
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Dana Alma said...

Hey Gurl !! Week 2 update I did 4 miles this week, much better, but not the prize. Good luck to you. Have a Supah Week!!!
See ya,
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous