Saturday, January 22, 2011

400 mile challenge update

Miles this week - 13.5 miles
Total miles in 2011 - 39.5 miles

My goal is to exercise at least 5 / days / week.
My goal for this week is to increase the intensity a bit.

Jan. 17 - weight machines 1/2 hr  =  2 mi
         treadmill walk / jog     =  1.5 mi
Jan. 18 - weight machines 1/4 hr  =  1 mi
         treadmill walk / jog     =  2 mi
Jan. 19 - walk                    =  1.5 mi
         yoga 1/2 hr              =  2 mi
Jan 21 - weight machines 1/4 hr   =  1 mi
         treadmill walk / jog     =  2 mi
         walk                     =  1.5 mi

The week before was 3 days - this last week I made it to 4 days.
Hopefully I'll make my goal of 5 days this coming week.










4 comments:

Sara said...

Good going there! I'm posting mine tomorrow...

Jen said...

Good job! 5 days is a nice goal, but 3 days is enough to improve your fitness level, so don't beat yourself up when you don't make all 5.

I just joined the challenge.

Ellie said...

39.5 miles is awesome!! You're keeping me motivated!

LynnMarie said...

What a great job your doing! Keep it up!