Monday, December 06, 2010

Time to sign of up for the 2011 Reading Challenges

It's always an exciting time of the year, when I start signing up for next years reading challenges and picking out some of the books I'll be reading.
My first challenge for 2011 is going to be fun to see how the year finishes.

Sheila at Book Journey is hosting the Where Are You Reading Challenge.  The goal is to read a book that is set in each of the 50 states.  The books can be either fiction or nonfiction.  I have set up a google map and for every book I read, I will place a link to where the main focus of the book took place.
Here is my google map for the challenge.

Click on the challenge logo to find the challenge home page, read the rules, learn how to set up your own google map and join in the fun!
The obvious challenge is to hit all 50 states, I don't expect to do that, but it will be interesting to see how many states the books are read are focused in.



1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am finally getting around to see everyone posts. Hope you have fun with this challenge! I put my first peg on the map today for Georgia!