Thursday, December 09, 2010

Oh No! A Fifth Reading challenge

I'm a foodie and this challenge is new to me and sounds like fun.
It's the Foodies's Reading Challenge.
Here's the rules
1. Decide how many food books you want to read in 2011 and choose your level of reading.  Keep in mind this is a challenge – a thrown-down. Go a bit beyond what you think you can really do. Levels:
  • Nibbler: 1 to 3 books
  • Bon Vivant: 4 to 6 books
  • Epicurean: 7 to 9 books
  • Gourmet: 10 to 12
  • Glutton: More than 12
I've decided to really take the throw down and go for the Epicurean Level 7-9 books.
If you want to join me or read more about it, just click on the challenge button.


1 comment:

Margot said...

Hi Diana,

I'm so glad you decided to join the Foodie's Reading Challenge. We're going to have a good time discovering good food books this next year. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Good luck and have fun.