Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A new book! Tales from the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell

I just received a NEW book to review!  It will be available in Book Stores and Amazon on Dec. 28.

The title is Tales from the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell.


I want to include it in my 2011 Reading Challenges so I will begin reading the book on Jan. 1.  Just reading the back cover makes me want to dig in right away, but I still have one last book for my 2010 Reading Challenge to complete.

Here is a line from the back cover  - it's enough to have you pre-ordering from Amazon.
" Tales from the Yoga Studio is a warm, funny, and gripping novel about the gift of connection and the joys of discovery, featuring five amazing women you will never forget."

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a good book. Welcome to the cozy challenge! Good luck with it!

Pretty Things said...

Sounds cool!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

This looks pretty awesome!