Saturday, April 10, 2010

Time flies

I can't believe it's Saturday night already. 
Good grief, I'm must be having a lot of fun cause time sure flies around here.
It feels like I had just started the work week and here I am with half my weekend over already. 

I've been very good getting to the gym for strength training and taking vitamins D, Calcium, and multivitamins and had tons of energy today.  Got some cleaning done, kitchen and bedroom, ran out for a few errands and even photographed some of my jewelry.  Wow, if this is what exercise does, I'll keep at it. 

I've been keeping busy moving my studio from my loft down to my office hoping that I can stay more organized.  Not sure about the whole idea now. Well, if it doesn't work out, I'll just move it all back up to the loft.  Everything is getting a good cleaning anyway. 

I don't show my jewelry too often on my blog because I don't want it to be a blog about selling jewelry, BUT I've got two darling pieces that are so springtime colorful, I thought everyone just might enjoy them.  The colors put happy thoughts in my head.

No comments: