Thursday, April 01, 2010

Jimmeny Cricket

Spring came hard and fast.
It was 80 degrees out today!  we've got our windows open and can already hear CRICKETS!  I thought it was birds, I thought it was too early for crickets. 

I love the sounds of summer.  I am always amazed at how people can shut their windows and run the air conditioners and block out those beautiful sounds.
Birds chirping sweetly, crickets singing, the wind in the trees, it's all beautiful.

So I get a little warm with the windows open, I just wear really light weight fabric and enjoy the season of warmth.

Let the sun shine in !!  



2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

I love the daffodil photo It loks like the sun! Happy Easter ..Happy Sspring!

Melinda Cornish said...

I am ready for it to show up and STAY!..one day it is here then the next day it snows....crazy......