Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My Book Arrived !!!

Back in early February I won a book from The Book Chick.  That book is Denise Austin's new book "Denise's Daily Dozen - the easy way to lose 12 lbs in 2 weeks".
here's what I said back then....
     When I placed my comment entry to try to win, I said I would     follow the book and blog about the daily process every day for      the 2 weeks to try to lose 12 lbs.  That means that if Denise has     anything to do with it, I am going to be doing a LOT of exercising for 2 weeks ! lol.

Well my book arrived today and I'm going to start off right away tomorrow.  I am totally committed to make this work.  I've read through the book.  Denise has organized it so it's easy to understand and easy to follow.  The menu's are very do-able and the exercises look challenges and again do-able.  She has it set up so we can't fail unless we don't pay attention.

I'll blog about my challenges and accomplishments every night.  I'm so excited to see what changes I'll see when the plan is over.

It would be great if you wanted to follow along with me.  It's actually a 3 week plan but I'm committed to follow every detail Denise spells out.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good luck, I started back on weight watchers and have lost 9 pounds, and know how hard it is, so I will be checking in to wish you well.


I've also nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award, you can pick it up over on my blog here: http://Acappuccinoaday.blogspot.com

You've got an awesome, and entertaining blog! Congratulations!

Sandra