Monday, March 15, 2010

Denise's Daily Dozen - Day 8

I've been following the Daily Dozen plan for one full week now and I've lost 2 lbs !
In one week!  yay!
That is great motivation for me.   I did my workout again tonight but didn't get any walking in today.

This week is busy for me.  After work, I've got my knitters club on Tuesday and meeting friends for St. Patty's day Wednesday.  I'm going to have to slip my workouts in there somehow, plus walking! 

The last thing I want to do is regain those 2 pounds I just worked really hard to get rid of.

Spring starts this Saturday, March 20.  Warm weather and short sleeves will be here soon.  I figure I have about 8 more weeks to get the jiggle out of my arms.  YIKES.

Yes, this is FORBIDDEN!!!



5 comments:

Melinda Cornish said...

2 pounds is great news! good for you!

Pam Aries said...

Chocolate covered brownies!!! Now why'd you go and show that..hahaha!

Pretty Things said...

Congratulations!

Domestic Witch said...

awesome!! great job!

Stitchety Grub said...

Aww choccie! my idea of heaven LOL