Sunday, March 14, 2010

Denise's Daily Dozen - Day 7

Day 7 already.
I have G following along with the menu plan since that's all I'm cooking lately.
So far he is enjoying all the food just as much as me.  What we like is it's normal everyday food tastefully put together and the recipes are easy to follow.

Now, her exercises, are kick butt.  For me at least.  I still find some that I just can't complete, but I keep trying.  Tomorrow is my first week completed weigh in. 
We'll see how well this works.

I have to admit to a couple cheats.  Friday night we went out and I had one beer.  On Saturday, we went out for dinner, I had the required shrimp and salad that was scheduled for the day, but I had a couple pretzel sticks while waiting in the bar for our table.  Not too terrible, but not on the plan either.

I don't think either of those two cheats will put me over the edge. 

No comments: