Saturday, March 06, 2010

Daily dozen - Day Minus 2 : Jump Start

It was bright and sunny today and much warmer than we've had for a long time, so I stepped outside and took a long walk.  60 minutes in the afternoon sun was a good calorie burn and gave me a good dose of vitamin D.  


I'm hoping after doing Denise's workout for awhile that they'll start to get easier.  I still can't complete them all - I try them all, just can't finish them.  Wow, did I let myself get out of shape.  Shame on me!!!

The meals are excellent.  I look forward to trying each new menu.
Can't wait till next weekend to see how much I've lost.  Since I officially start the Daily Dozen book on Monday, I won't check the scale until next weekend.

1 comment:

SharDon Exclusives said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for leaving such a helpful comment on my post about the Blogger News. I am reassured that I don't have to worry about it and I thank you for your encouragement.
Good luck on the Daily Dozen. Spring is just around the corner, Thank God!!!
Sharon