Monday, March 01, 2010

Auto Show Picks

The Auto show is going on this week and we spent a few hours there this weekend.
I came up with a few favorites.  I was surprised to see how many auto makers are coming out with bolder colors this year.
Bright banana yellow is HOT this year.  It was included in about 75% of the big car companies.
Here are my favs...  I couldn't tell you what kind of car each one is, I just go for color and style.  :)    first one of course matched my jacket !!!

 
  
  
  

then I just love this picture - it's a headlight - turned ON

 

and finally, I don't know what this has to do with auto shows, but a wonderful Italian bakery was set up and selling the MOST beautifully looking pastries I've seen since I've been to Italy.
I would have taken more pictues of the patries, but someone questioned me right away so I only got a picture of the Lady fingers:

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hey hwy...I found you again! After a 1000 blogs..no ! So..any VW buses at the car show!! How are you!

Pam Aries said...

I did go West..lived in Portland for 7 months...but never found a job and it was so dismal there..so I drove BACK across the states to land in Naples Florida. love it !!! For now.