Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Tea Party

Monica and Grace from EmenGee Designs are having a Tea Party and selected earrings from my etsy site Sorelle for their Tea Party outfit.  Stop by EmenGee Designs and you can see my pretty all white vintage daisy cabochon flower earrings paired up with a darling tea party dress.   Thank you Monica and Grace for the lovely invitation to your party.

Gary surprised me with early Valentines flowers and while I was setting them up to photograph them, he then surprised me with his remote control mini helicopter.  I heard a buzzing and felt and draft, looked up and saw this little helicopter sniffing at my flowers!  It gave me a start and my picture got a bit fuzzy but I captured the moment and wanted to share it.

Here are my beautiful flowers close up!  Flowers are sooooooo pretty.  I love them.

Sunday Valentine morning blog hopping :

Jenny Fowler **wonderful collection of heart pics! -- all you vintage lovers will adore her etsy site!


Her Art Nest - I love her blog background!

SharDon Exclusives - wonderfully talented beader.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The teapot is adorable!!! Whose is it? And I love that your earrings were featured! Great shot of those beautiful flowers, love it!
Love, A.M.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other relavant source on this issue[...]

Pretty Things said...

The tea pot is wonderful!!!!!