Sunday, February 07, 2010

A surprise in my email !

Yesterday I received an email from The Book Chick that I won Denise Austin's new book "Denise's Daily Dozen - the easy way to lose 12 lbs in 2 weeks".

When I placed my comment entry to try to win, I said I would follow the book and blog about the daily process every day for the 2 weeks to try to lose 12 lbs.  That means that if Denise has anything to do with it, I am going to be doing a LOT of exercising for 2 weeks !  lol.

The timing is great.  Winter weight is really creeping up this year and it gets harder and harder to lose it every year.  I could really use some help losing 12 lbs.  ok more than 12, but that's a good start.  I don't know how anyone can lose 12 lbs in 2 weeks but I'm willing to give it 100% effort and follow the book totally.


The publisher will be shipping "Denises's Daily Dozen" directly to me, I think I should have it in a week or so.  So if you want to follow along with me you have time to go out a get a copy for yourself !

Sunday morning bloghopping:

Alice In Paris loves Art and Tea

Foodgawker - great photo's!


Tales from a cottage - check out her photo's on the right side too. but especially go look at her tea cup cupboard at the very bottom of her blog.  absolutely LOVELY.




No comments: