Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart 2010 comes to an end

The Magic Carpet Ride for One World One Heart has come to an end.
It was a wonderful, fun ride.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by to meet me and leave a message.
I met lots of new bloggers and hope to visit everyone again throughout the year.

Now it's time to announce the winners for my 4 drawings !!!
I will be contacting each winner separately to get their address for mailing their prize.

The first gift of the pendant necklace and earrings goes to :
Melindas Fabric Fancies

The second gift of the book by Barbara Bretton - "Casting Spells" goes to:
Craftymoose Crafts

The third gift of the pink and red dangly earrings goes to:
Stitchery-Grub

and the fourth and final gift of the flower bell earrings goes to:
Todays Gold





Congratulations to all the winners of One World One Heart !
I hope I've won something!!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! You won my heart earrings! Congratulations!

Lisa

http://www.lisaliddy.wordpress.com

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I am so thrilled to have won the book. Thank you so much, Diana! Email on the way to you.

Lelia said...

Diana: Your comment was drawn - you won my giveaway. I sent you an e-mail. Please contact me soon

Always, Lelia

leliaevelyn at gmail dot com

Stitchety Grub said...

I am so excited to be the winner of the pink and red dangly earrings - I will take a pic of me wearing them when they get here and send it to you - thank you soooo much - yay! fantastic! :-)
Britt in Perth Western Australia
Stitchety Grub

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Diana, what pretty earrings you make. Thank you so much!

I have added a photo with description of your enchanting gift to my Blog with a back link to you. I've joined your Follow list & I hope you'll Follow me on my site too.

Thank you again for the lovely earrings. My favorite color is purple & amethyst is my favorite crystal ~ so healing.

Emailing you my address next...

Cosmic Blessings Always,
Lyndy Ward
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/