Monday, February 22, 2010

Gifts at my door

I had gifts waiting for me when I got home from work today!
Here are 3 wonderful gifts I won from the One World One Heart event.
They are all so wonderful!

The book "With Violets" by Elizabeth Robards arrived from Lelia of Stitches of Life II.  I had already selected this book as part of my A-Z Reading Challenge this year, so I can't wait to read it.! 
Included in her notecard which was printed with pretty 'violets' was the cutest tatted butterfly.

thank you Lelia!!

Also in my mailbox I found a darling ornament made by Kristal at Grace Goods.
It was made with my initial and I selected a light blue for the background.  The blue is much prettier in person and lots of glitter around it.  My camera didn't do it justice.

thank you Kristal!

AND, I had one more gift in my mailbox - I was very lucky this year!
This last package was FILLED with goodies from Jessica of Before the Dawn
I couldn't believe all the fun things she sent me.

Some local Colorado items:  2 coffee bags, a pen and a keychain
PLUS some yummy White Pear Tea, tea lights and a sweet chocolate heart ~ I couldn't resist trying the tea and the chocolate!

I am so fortunate to have won so many wonderful things.
thank you everyone for drawing my name. 

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Woot! Glad the book arrived & delighted you find the butterfly charming. I put a few on my pincushion & they make me smile : )
Always, L.

Lynn said...

You lucky girl! I'm sure you will be smiling for weeks to come......