Thursday, February 04, 2010

Blogland

I don't know what it is but this year I am having much more fun visiting the all the Bloggers on the One World One Heart Magic Carpet Ride than other years.  So far 980 bloggers have joined the event this year and it's such an interesting group of people.  Once this event is over, I plan on going back and with a cup of tea and some cookies, I'll just sit back and visit each one . I've already found some great kindred souls that love beading and knitting so I've put them on my follow list.
- it's a project that will take me the rest of the year !  I'll have to visit at least 25 blogs a week in order to do a proper visit with everyone.  Yikes.  ok, maybe I'll just have to stop for a quick handshake with some.


So far I've stopped by and entered the giveaway at 350 blogs out of the 980 and that was just for a quick Hello, I'll be back visit. 
But I'm having a blast!   Hope you've joined in the fun.   If not, it's not too late, you just need a blog and click on the the Magic Carpet button in the right hand column here.

5 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I wish I hadn't missed it but I was running a Bead Soup Blog Party on mine (visit us on Feb 10!). Last year I 'met' so many cool bloggers! I still am going around to see who is who.

Love your kitty.

Lynn said...

I hear you, I am so behind on trying to visit everyone who has signed up for my giveaway, including you. I still have 100's more to visit who are on the list at OWOH too :)
Thanks for signing up for mine and good luck :)

Cat said...

It's been fun!
Thanks for dropping by, don't be a stranger!

Wendy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck in the giveaway.
Wendy

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Diana, love your cat high five... I have a house full of fur babies too.

I actually stopped by 1000 + Blogs & my Magic Carpet is taking a long vacation.

Hugs & Cat Purrrs,
Lyndy