Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Gift Received

My mailbox keeps holding wonderful surprises for me as I trudge home from work!
I won a gorgeous pair of silver heart earrings from Lisa of Joolz by Lisa.

They're fun and pretty.  thank you Lisa!

March is creeping around the corner, so we're looking at 3 months to get ready for sleeveless shirts and SHORTS!  yikes.

I am seriously considering hiring a personal trainer at our rec center for a couple of hours to show me the proper way to exercise to really tone up my arms and legs.
I want to learn how to use free weights.  I use the machines but I don't seem to get much toning from them - maybe I'm not working those right either.

I'll talk to the trainer in a few days and decide on whether to go for it or not.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! More goodies! You better get out there and play the lottery (or at least go to BINGO) before your hot streak cools off!!