Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sew busy

I got out of bed around 7:00 this morning and it was still dark out.  There was a heavy fog and I thought I'd see Sherlock Holmes lurking about as I looked out my window.  It was a very neat atmosphere.

Even as it got lighter out (I was going to say as the sun came up, but I can't prove that with all this fog), the fog still makes a nice effect for reading a cozy mystery.


I finally got around to some sewing yesterday.  I hemmed 2 skirts and 2 pants for work. 

I like wearing skirts.  What I don't like is this new style of not wearing panty hose with skirts .  YUK.  I don't find that attrative at all.  I still wear pantyhose, especially to work, yet there are some that won't wear hose to work.  It's too casual to me.  They might as well wear shorts.  

I like the long lengths, but -again for work - they don't look good on 5'3".  I appear shorter than I am.

My kitty watched for awhile, but got so bored she went to sleep. 


Sunday morning Blog Hopping...

 
The Book Chick - ** she is giving away a Denise Austin book !!! - stop by and enter.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I always wear pantyhose when I wear a skirt....mostly my legs get chilly if I don't!

Love the photo of the fog.

LemonyRenee' said...

Oh, such a sweet kitty. I love black cats best of all. I miss mine.