Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lights, action

I've been busy making a bunch of jewelry...here are some quick shots I took of a few of them.  I want to get better shots for etsy though.


In Simple Abundance, we are learning we have the power within us to change our lives.   Easier said than done in this world.  Our homes, closets, desks are filled with 'stuff'.  We may love every single item but is there a cost ?  are we over-extended.  are we robbing our enjoyment of life over worrying about the money we need to pay for everything or how much we need to buy more. 

The simpler we make our lives, the more abundant they become. 
It is a challenge, who is up to it ?  I have looked around my belongings and I don't feel ready to box up or give away anything... yet.



2 comments:

Janet said...

All beautiful....I especially like the earrings.

Periodically I go through the stage of throwing out or getting rid of things but it seems that afterwards they just multiply and I have even more!!

Anonymous said...

Oooohh, so pretty Di!! Looks like you're getting ready for Spring. I have a horrible time throwing things out, always think they might come in handy someday. Maybe it's because Nana threw EVERYTHING away! I've never been able to find my Betsy McCall doll and all the cute clothes Mom made for her....or maybe you have them ;)

Love, A.M.