Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's a beautiful Snowy Day

A perfect day for playing with my beads.  That's my plan for today as soon as I have another cup of coffee and some breakfast.  I can't wait ! 
Here's my view from my computer desk.


We took down all the Christmas decorations last night.  I left up my snowflakes and put up Red and White fairy lights in my kitchen window. 
soooo romantic.


I've been drinking my first morning coffee and doing some fun Sunday morning blog hopping.  Here's some fun new blogs I've found. 

J. Kay's Book Blog - where i found this next very cool site:
Reading on a Rainy Day
Happy Healthy Long Life
Where Women Create

3 comments:

Janet said...

It looks like a good day to stay indoors and play!

Anonymous said...

*Fairy lights* I love that phrase! And I'm still seriously considering putting up white (and maybe red!) lights on the tree and decorating with pink and red hearts. Why let a perfectly good tree go to waste??

Love, Anne Marie

ps: I'm still jealous of all your snow, it's just so pretty!

Suzie Ridler said...

Snow day here too! Ice morning actually. Glad you're still keeping up some of the lights, can't wait for the sun's return.