Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspiration

I'm so excited, I've found inspiration again.
My polymer clay has been waiting for me to come back to play for over a month now.
I just happened to hop into Cynthia Blanton's Blog and saw all her color swatches she made out of polymer clay which got my interest up.

Then she had a link to Cindy Lietz's blog which offers polymer clay video tutorials.  I watched a couple free ones and was so impressed with her explanations and hands on display that I signed up for her monthly newsletter.

After I do some cleaning and shopping today, you can find me up in my studio playing with clay !




2 comments:

Janet said...

I love it when inspiration strikes! Reading blogs and following new links is always one of the ways I get inspiration. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. Just have fun!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com