Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exciting Day

I love the OWOH event !   I have been a part of it for every year.  I am starting a day late and there are already 579 blogs to go visit !!!
I will definitely be doing some blog-hopping for the next two weeks.

I had to go out of town this last week which put me out of contact with my laptop.
We said good bye to George C. , 90. He was a wonderful man and touched many people with his kindnesses.

We stopped by one of our favorite watering holes yesterday to get warmed up.  Here's G waiting for a yummy bloody mary


and me warming up by their corner fireplace.



I still haven't finished my polymer clay work that I'm slowly trying to learn but I had time before we left to get a few jewelry pieces completed for the consignment shop Treasures From the Heart in Olmsted Falls, OH and Sorelle - my etsy site.



No comments: