Sunday, December 06, 2009

Santa sighting

We had breakfast with the Kiwanis and got my first sighting of the big man of the month. Can you see him?

How about now?  just a peak though, it's tooooo early for me.


Here's my next project.  this fabric is headed to my kitchen.  I plan on making simple, panels that will hang from clip on rings.

The fabric is a great winter weight.  I want to keep the chill from creeping through the big window during the COLD days of the LONG winter we have here.  I'm planning on a warmer, cozy kitchen.


A Christmas gift already ?
nope.  We're celebrating my nephews birthday today, so the curtains will have to wait a little longer.






Do you have time for some Sunday morning blog hopping?
1.  BlissChic - look for the Wild Woman poster to print out.  FUN
2.  A Green Spell

one more....
3.  Bringing up Salamanders - she's having a giveaway !







1 comment:

Janet said...

Beautiful fabric....that should make some gorgeous panels.