Sunday, December 27, 2009

A New Look

I found this new layout and really liked the 'Notebook' look.  Hopefully, this will hold my attention for a long time.  I changed my look a lot last year because I couldn't quite get a comfy feel with what I had.

I hope you all like the look and feel of my new site and visit often.
I have a lot of fun adventures in the plans for 2010.  I can't wait to get started.
Hopefully, you can join along with me in some of them - Like the reading challenges.  I'm really going to challenge myself in 2010.  I plan to enter many reading challenges and hope you join in.  You can enter your own lists or read along with my selections.  I will show you all my challenges and lists tomorrow.

Stayed tuned :)

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the new look!! Where did you find it??

j-bob said...

i love the cookies!so cute!!