Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cast Your Vote

Did you read a lot of good books in 2009 ?  You can help make the decision for the best books of 2009.
Good Reads is an excellent site to store the books you've read and the books your planning to read.  You can create your own bookshelf, find reviews on books your interested in and even keep your TBR list going so you don't forget which books you want to read!  I love this site.

Anyway, they are conducting a survey HERE and you can vote for your favorite books of 2009.


I finally completed my Cake Decorating class.  Not perfect, but I am just learning ! plus it was a lot of fun.

It was four grueling days of baking cakes and making icing, using the icing bags and tips then washing them all each night.

But it was fun and I recommend taking a fun evening class if you ever get the chance.


The birds returned to torture my cat again!  this time in the back yard.


I could see my kitten shaking to get out.  I finally let her out to go play with the birds.  :)  she didn't catch any.

2 comments:

J. Kaye said...

Welcome to the Young Adult Reading Challenge. I am so glad you have decided to join us in the fun. 2010 is going to be a great year in reading. I can just feel it!

j-bob said...

i love your cat.