Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cake Deco Class

After the fun with the cookie decorating class, I jumped right into a cake decorating class.  This one is MUCH harder.  This class runs for 4 nights and requires HOMEWORK!  if I had know ahead of time....

The first day we went over basics and learned how to make the icing and how to use some of the 'tools'.
The second day, we had to show up with our own icing and practice with it.
We learned how to write letters and make stars and swirls.

Here's my practice board for the night.


Then yesterday, here is what I found when I got home.  A rendition of Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds' !!


All those birds together make sounds a loud sound with their wings. it was fascinating.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow....your practice stars look great!

That movie...."The Birds" scared the you-know-what out of me when I saw it years ago!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if those birds are flying south, they're a little on the late side, cause I know it's freeeezzzing up there!!

How did you ever get all those stars to turn out so perfectly...they look gorgeous!

Hugs, A.M.

j-bob said...

coll picher

j-bob said...

start a fire