Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Far This Week....

I've kept busy this week.
First Monday-- here's my new hat that came in the mail that I won from Buzztime !!

Love the hair huh?  I almost look like Carrot Top!  UGH.

Tuesday.  I joined the Berea Knitting Club -  I took a knitting class in October and had so much fun with it and have found knitting to be soothing and relaxing so I decided to join the Berea Knit Club.  They meet once a month at the Berea Museum 2 miles from home. 
Tuesday was my first meeting.  They are all very nice people.  I received 2 carry bags, a pen, a magnet and a book "Casting Spells" by Barbara Bretton.  I can't wait to read it. (more on that tomorrow)  So Tuesday night was the annual 'Auction' night.  Everyone who wanted to could bring in their yarns and other knitting items that they know longer want or use to be auctioned off.  The money is split between the owner and the club.  We used a real auctioneer.  If you live around Berea you have probably seen him at estate and county fair auctions.  He's very good and very funny.



No comments: