Saturday, November 21, 2009

Preparing for 2010 Challenges

In 2008 I completed 4 reading challenges and read 49 books, 15,979 pages in one year.  I had so much fun with them I'm signing up for some challenges in 2010 to read 52 books in one year.  If you like to read and want to stay motivated to read I suggest looking around for a reading challenge that fits your style.
Here is the link to my Reading Blog:  Adventuring through Life Reading Books

I've been working on my lists for the challenges all week and have a lot of work left to do but I will share what I've done so far.

I have signed up for the YA (Young Adult) Reading Challenge.
Here is the link to sign up hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog and you can find all the rules and sign up links for the challenge at this link.

The second one I've signed up for is Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge - Its a bit deceiving, the rules include cozy mysteries which is what I will be reading for this specific challenge.  This is hosted by Book Chick City and you can find all the rules and sign up links for the challenge at this link.  ** I can't pull the picture button for this one. I'll keep trying.

 The main challenge I've signed up for is the mother ship :) .  All the other reading challenges will roll up into this challenge to complete the 52 books I will read in 2010.

This is the A-Z Reading Challenge.  It's a challenge to fit in the books you want to read and to get books to fit from the other challenges.

This reading challenge is hosted by Reading with Tequila and you can find all the rules and sign up links for the challenge at this link.

What are you waiting for?

No comments: