Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Mood

We've started decorating for the Holidays.  G was so good to help, he carried all the boxes up and down for me then helped me put the tree together. 
By the time he put the topper on the tree though, he was done. 
Any more house decorating was not on his agenda.  Fortunately, my neighbor A. came over and helped me put up lights around the house.  I'll take pics of the house lit up tonight and upload them.

I'm glad the decorating part is DONE.  I end up thinking about when to start everyday.  that's one less thing I have to think about.  It's all about relaxing and enjoying the season now (along a little gift shopping).

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your tree looks so pretty. I haven't even thought about starting my decorations....I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving!