Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gotta Lot Going On

Two weeks have flown by.  I spent most of my time creating new jewelry pieces for the consignment shop I sell at "Treasures From The Heart" in Olmsted Falls.   Kim is having her Christmas open house this weekend so I needed a lot of new sparkly Christmas items for my shelf.  But in-between creating and working I had a few chances to play with my new camera and I've got to say I LIKE IT!!!



We celebrated my nieces birthday.  Happy Birthday T!


My darling daughter A. showed up with her boyfriend M.  to celebrate with T. I'm so glad she moved back from Phoenix.

 Last weekend I went to the International Gem show and had a blast.  I spent more than I should have but G convinced me it was ok since beading is my hobby and I enjoy it soooo much.  Here's some of my new found stash !!!

I can't wait to play with them all, but I promised myself I would clean up my office first.  It's such a mess I don't even know where to start.  how does life get so unorganized.  I guess I'll have to start with boxes to separate the keep from the no longer useful.  wish me luck, I'm one of those that find it hard to throw things away even if I haven't used them in years.


1 comment:

Janet said...

Isn't it great when guys understand our passion for creating?! Looks like you found all kinds of goodies at the show. Can't wait to see what you create with them.