Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spring TIME

Time for growth. How do those little plants know it's time to start growing - all that cold and snow we had didn't mess up their internal calendars. It never ceases to amaze me.

I finished my setting up my studio. I added a bookshelf to get everything off the floor and a bit more organized. It feels great.
here are a couple BEFORE picures - pure Chaos:




























My AFTER picture is a bit more Serene:














Here is what has been keeping me busy. Still playing with polymer clay. I've used a texture sheet with mica powder - there is so much to learn! I've already glazed my bright red hearts and they are ready to use.Sunday morning blog hopping:

Confessions of a Plate Addict ** she has a beautiful Mardi Gras tablescape
Little Cotton Rabbits

3 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

your polymer clay pieces look soooo yummY!

Janet said...

I've heard a myth/story that when the birds start singing in the spring that they're really waking up all the plants and telling them it's time to bloom.

Your studio looks so organized! I love the crow!!

Brenda Heisler said...

I'm doing the happy dance. I finally found a blog about polymer clay. I love it!

You new studio is great. I see you have a pasta machine for your clay. I do too. It's a must have.

I'll check out our Etsy site. I make polymer clay items just for fun. I don't sell.

Love the style of your blog.