Friday, January 16, 2009

Minus 13 F

And I was complaining at 2 degrees and thought it couldn't get any colder.
BOY was I wrong.
it was minus 13 F when I left the house this morning for work. I had to go into the office for a STUPID meeting that could have been conducted by phone. argh.
so here I sit back at home and it's 1 degree F. doesn't feel much warmer.

It was a great excuse to go up to the neighborhood bar tonight and have some nachos and a couple of beers. YUM. The place was packed. looks like everyone is getting cabin fever around here and crawling out of the house to have some merriment.

so I wake up at 6:00 am, get home around 5:30. we go out to eat around 6:00, get back home around 8:00. now I'm to dizzy to work on jewelry, I'll fall asleep if I start reading, don't trust my fingers around the sewing machine, can't concentrate on knitting... G is playing with the kitty (he loves that kitty).. must be time to turn on the TV - a rarity around here, but what else is there to do ? oh, maybe I'll open another beer.

yes, it must be cabin fever.
hope I sound coherent. I don't usually blog with a few beers in my belly.

No comments: