Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I need a plan - yep, me and Oprah

I need a plan. and apparently I am not alone. I just saw Oprah on TV and she's a little heavier too! At least I'm in good company. We know how it happens and how to avoid weight gain. and every time I say, I'm not going to let myself gain again and go through all that torture to lose the weight - and yet... here I am. again.

I am going on a vacation cruise at the end of June and I would very much like to be 18 lbs lighter than I am now. YIKES! is it possible to lose that much in 6 short, very tiny, fast moving months. 3 lbs / mth is a lot to me !

So her conscience asks.... what have you done for yourself lately?? hmmmm??

Are you exercising ? No, not lately. I'm very much out of shape. I haven't even gone walking.
Do you eat healthy ? mmmm, not really. I fell off the healthy food wagon a while back.
Do you drink a lot of water ? uhhh, no, not enough, not even 6 glasses/day, definitely not 8/day.

Sound familiar. oh ya. I've got to find my motivation. I lost it along the way. Has anyone seen my motivation?

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm in the same boat! It sneaks up on you, doesn't it??