Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Fun

We've been making the most of the hot summer weather that finally arrived.
Playing putt-putt, enjoying ice cream and riding bikes !Sis and I went to see the 3D movie Journey to the Center of the Earth. Very cool 3D stuff but the cost $11 to get in. I wouldn't go see 3D on a regular basis because the cost is too high but it was a fun movie - no heavy drama - no serious violence - no sex. good summer fun.

We went for a quick breakfast at Burger King this morning. I don't recommend it unless your in a hurry. I think their coffee is instant out of a machine - definitely not good brewed coffee.
Here's where I stopped in my Sunday morning blog-hopping:

Days missed on a Hammock
For the Love of Cottage
Homespun Living
Plum Water Cottage
Pottery Blog
The Happiness Project

No comments: