Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Possibilities

Our neighbor was out shopping the other day, say this darling Troll and thought of us.
Isn't that sweet! isn't he darling! I've been considering names for him, so far Lance seems to fit the best. any better ideas ?
Then I went shopping and found a sale on fat quarters fabrics and couldn't resist all the wonderful colors. Imagine the possibilities ! I feel creative just looking at the fabrics. They could turn into purses, pouches, postcards, headbands, collars, wristlets... see what I mean. It's a shame I have to work to pay the bills ! I could be having fun all day, every day.

ditto on the beads...
of course I had to supply my addiction to beads !!

2 comments:

AphotoAday said...

Oh yeah, those fabrics bring back a few memories from a long, long time ago...
My mother used to love looking at the fabrics also, and I remember being trapped in the fabric department for what seemed like hours as she made her choices...

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh the joys of shopping for fun stuff like this! I can feel the creative energy flowing through your blog, I hope you come up with really cool stuff. How awesome that someone saw a troll and thought of you? That is the coolest!