Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EONS

It feels like I've been gone for eons and eons but it just boils down to a few weeks.
Our router was giving us a lot of trouble. We finally broke down and got a new one AND a battery backup since the old was was fried by too many power surges.

So I'm good to go :) and just in time for Alphabet Wednesday. We've started at the beginning again and actually on the letter B.
Here are my entries. If you would like to see more you can go here to ABC Wednesday.I've kept myself very busy in the meantime. Made a purse for myself - and working on a second one.

I've made some jewelry too but brought it up to the gift shop here in town instead of on Etsy this time. Photo's another day.

Hope all has been well in blogland. I've missed you all and can't wait to visit everyone.

7 comments:

lottery results said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

AphotoAday said...

Birds and a bunny -- who could ask for anything better...
Hope you are having a great ABC Wednesday...
"B"est regards, Don.

Sacred Suzie said...

Two of my favourite things, birds and bunnies! Perfect B words my friend.

I am so glad you're participating with us on Friday! It's also going to be a solar eclipse, powerful stuff!

Sacred Suzie said...

And that bag is the CUTEST! I love the embroidered hearts in particular, awesome.

Sara said...

That little red bird is very cute sitting on the rim of the birdbath!

And, I really like your purse...love the color combination and fabrics. The yellow band across the middle really makes it!

Anne-Marie said...

So glad you're back -- I've missed you!!! Really cute purse!

Anne-Marie

Patty said...

I love these photos. I especially like the bunny. We have some wild ones that I see here when I visit Yorktown and Williamsburg areas. Also deer come out to play. I don't get many birds because we are in an apartment, but I would love to have a birdbath like yours. Also that purse it great. I can't sew, so I am alway jealsou of anyone who does.