Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Alphabet Wednesday - "X"

It's Alphabet Wednesday at Mrs. Nesbitts place and we're on the letter X. X was a lot easier than I thought. Everywhere I looked I saw X's. the only word that actually started with X is this first one.... the others are imposters - but fun to see anyway.
If you want to see more X's go to Mrs. Nesbitt's place !
G's contribution -- the X-acto knife
The man himself wearing a souvenir shirt I brought him - he's never been to OBX.
These tracks are close to home, the first one is 1/4 mile away - a bit noisy when the windows are open in the summer.
These are about 1 mile from home going the other way. We are nearly surrounded by trains.
My favorite vacation on my wishboard - a cruise on Celebrity CruiseLine - the X is their logo.
9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 cuckoo
Yes, a bit overboard on the X's, but I can see all the X's in this, can you?one more, I saw X everywhere!

13 comments:

Granny Smith said...

Your X post id fun! I enjoyed your compilation of X shapes - all done with impeccable photography.

esnorway said...

nice x good shoots to

Jerez said...

X actically!!

Pretty smart!!

Paulie said...

The X-acto knife was great -- I hadn't thought of it! The others were pretty funny and desperate. lol Come and see mine.

Denise said...

It is amazing what is out there!
Well Done.
How's the wedding plans?

me ann my camera said...

This is a great variety of X images! Nice choices.

AphotoAday said...

Well, that's quite a collection of x's...   Very interesting!

RuneE said...

I think I'll go for the cake - it has most Xs (or might there be another reason?)

reader Wil said...

Actually everybody surpassed all expectations. It's so interesting to read and see all those posts. Thanks to mrsnesbitt!

John said...

Wow, wonderful choices and photos for the letter X. Very well done.

Bear Naked said...

We have all found so many Xs this ABC Wednesday.
It is amazing what we can find if we are really looking.
An eXcellent post.

Sacred Suzie said...

What on earth is that waffle-like thing? Are those blueberries?! I am so intrigued! I always have food on the brain, don't I?

Rinkly Rimes said...

I was intrigued with your X search. X certainly marked the spot ..... many times. My Blog Rinkly Rimes http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/
is a daily journal in verse and I feature alphabetic poems for children at times. They might interest you.
Brenda