Saturday, June 21, 2008

It time to RIDE






Finally, the weather cooperated for a bit yesterday so we could finally get on our bikes. I'm glad we went when we did, about an hour after we got home, a storm rolled in - with hail. those icey pellets would have hurt while riding a bike.

I wonder what hail would sound like hitting my helmet.







My legs got a workout but I wasn't sore when I got up. Hopefully it will warm up again today. We got over 1" of rain yesterday so I hope the sun comes out and dries up all the rain :) The bike path gets a little slippery when wet.

My daughter has gone back home to Phoenix - all is quiet here at the homestead again. I hope the wedding plans go smoothly from here on in. It was a lot of fun, if I leave out the actual ceremony piece - which really isn't my worry anyway. That's up to the bride and groom.

Blog-hopping Sunday morning :
Cream Puffs in Venice
Faerie Luna
Gathering Dust
La Mia Cucina
Painted Threads
Pinch My Salt
SouleMama

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Sounds like the perfect way to enjoy summer to me!