Saturday, June 28, 2008

I feel like its....

raining all over the world. WHEN WILL IT STOP RAINING ! One of my favorite things is having breakfast and coffee on my patio while reading a book on my days off. fooey, another rainy morning today.There is one good thing with this rainy weather - I don't mind going shopping when it's raining since we can't be outside on our bikes.

I'm searching for a new phone now. WOW there are a LOT of phones out there to choose from. After 8, yes eight hours of phone shopping (it's a big chunk of money spent every month-not to be taken lightly), I finally decided on Verizon for my phone company and the Samsung Glyde for my phone. I'm picking the lowest plan they offer, I don't need that much, with the low text messaging plan to keep costs down. It's very easy to get the monthly cost out of control but I know what my phone usage is so I didn't need super time limits. I'm going to go pick it up today.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

I can totally relate! It's another dark and rainy weekend here so far, does it ever get nice on the weekends here?

I'm glad you found a good and inexpensive phone plan, so important. Sometimes I wonder why we have one, we use it so rarely. Good for emergencies though!

I hope you enjoy Good Reads. Super easy interface which I like plus lately I have been a reading fiend.