Friday, June 06, 2008

A Day OFF

It's a wonderful day! I've got the day off and it's going to be sunny and warm. We're planning on getting the bikes out for the first time this year. Hope my legs can take it. I haven't been doing any exercising - no walking, running or strength training. it's pitiful!

Anyway, I started my morning off blogging here on the patio.
This is the viewI have from where I sit.

Look close and be very quiet and we can watch the birdies stop by for a morning beverage with me.
The shoppe where I sell my jewelry at has asked for a supply of Red, White and Blue (4th of July) jewelry so I've got to hop to it and get busy. Still working on Etsy, I've got a few things listed already. Once I've got enough pieces to make a good showing, I'll display it here too.
It's very exciting!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Enjoy your day off....it looks as if you got a good start on it. Love your view with all the flowers, and how cute is that birdie sitting there!

My poor etsy shop is just sitting there doing nothing. I need to get busy and add some new things, too.

Sacred Suzie said...

That backyard is truly an oasis! So lovely! Thank you for sharing that with us.

I'm finishing up pieces to get ready for Etsy as well. I think Etsy is going to be a part of my dreamboard.

It's so true, you can get lost in what other people make on Etsy for hours can't you? I'm doing the same thing, wanting enough pieces up there right away but it takes a lot of time! Can't wait to see your items when they're ready!

Julie said...

If I had a laptop I would take it out on the deck!

It is gorgeous here right now but storms are apparently rolling in from western ND and will be here soon. BOO!