Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alphabet Wednesday

It's Alphabet Wednesday at Mrs. Nesbitt's place . The letter for this week is 'W' and last week I had my fill of 'W's. My daughter and I ran around for a week while she was in town trying to plan her Wedding. there is a Wedding reception hall, a Wedding DJ, Wedding flowers, Wedding photographer, Wedding ceremony and for my Alphabet photo's I give you ....
WEDDING DRESSES

She tried on so many, we had a blast trying frilly to silly and ended up finding one that was JUST RIGHT. here are a couple of the fun ones - I can't show you the final selection, that's a secret for now.
This one I call the CupCake Frosting look. This one I call the Barbie Doll look. This one is just all wrong on her.
That was fun. To see more W photo's stop by Mrs. Nesbitt's place.
It's good to be back.

10 comments:

me ann my camera said...

A wonderful W, for a wedding is a wondorous event, be it in the planning, the excitement or the gathering of family. Congratulations to the bride. May it be a wonderful day.

varying seasons

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh she looks so lovely! No wonder you're pre-occupied, this is such a special time for you. Hugs!

Bear Naked said...

Well aren't you lucky that the W came at the perfect time.
Wedding dress --the perfect W.

AphotoAday said...

Now, you've got to realize that I know absolutely nothing about wedding dresses (nor brides for that matter), but I think that third shot, of the dress that you say is all wrong for her, is the style I would have picked for my, ahem, bride -- but I'm just guessing that this sort of thing is something that the groom should pretty much stay out of?

ellen b said...

Yikes! I can only imagine the running around planning a wedding means!! Great choice for W.

reader Wil said...

She looks lovely in all of them! It's a lot of work!

Denise said...

Being involved with brides is so exciting. It is a particular part of my job I love when I meet up to design wedding stationery.

Dilly said...

Dilly think be princess!!!

¬"

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

So pretty!!!!! What a wonderful topic to pick for the letter W! I can imagine all the hard work though... whew!

Sara said...

A fun "W" post...I vote for the second gown....she looks great in it.