Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vacation time

I'm OFF to Phoenix tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be blogging while I'm there journaling my wonderful fun trip. I'm bringing my camera so everyone can see my new grandbaby - a chocolate Lab named Rocky ! Oh, and my darling daughter too. It's already in the 3 digits there so I'll finally get to warm my bones from that loooong winter we had. I'm soooo excited.



I've even got my pooofy Cheetos packed and plenty of dark chocolate for the 4 hour plane trip AND a new book to read.
I've already read 20 of the 52 books from my A-Z reading challenge so I'm well on my way to finishing on schedule. I'm bringing a fun - no brainer - cozy mystery. Can't remember it right now because I'm so excited, but if it's any good I'll tell about it tomorrow.

Got a cortizone shot today in my elbow. Looks like I've got 'tennis elbow' probably from working too much. After 2 months I figured the pain was not going away on it's own so I broke down and called the doctor. Yep, a hurtful shot and no pain pills. what kind of doctor is that ?!?

4 comments:

Janet said...

Have a safe and fun trip. And enjoy that dark chocolate on the plane. :-)

It's nearing triple digits here, too! I'm not ready for it though.

Greg said...

I found your travel/vacation blog very informative!!!
If you are planing Vacation trip or looking for Vacation advice, vacation articles, great vacation homes worldwide by owners check in: Holidayhomes.ca owner direct
Thank you!!!

Julie said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Wow, you are doing well on your reading list.

My not-feeling-like-reading drought finally broke and I have been reading pretty regularly since then.

Julie said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Wow, you are doing well on your reading list.

My not-feeling-like-reading drought finally broke and I have been reading pretty regularly since then.