Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missed again

It's another alphabet Wednesday and I've missed it fooey. I don't have my photo's ready!! ...today is Wednesday right ? Having Monday off kinda of threw me off schedule. poor excuse. I missed the 'R's last week and I had TONS of photo's from Arizona of ROCKS! I had white rocks, black rocks and red rocks, and I had small ones and big ones ! This week I was going to use pics from Arizona still, I've got Sedona and Saguaro cacti. But I don't have my photo's ready to upload.

I've been so enthralled by the Etsy shop that I've been spending a lot of time there. I'm fascinated by all the items people are creating. I keep wanting to look at EVERYTHING. I'm opening up my own shop on Etsy to sell my jewelry and it's taking a lot of time to set up so I have to give up my photo play time for a bit. I hope to be caught up by next week.

Yes, I know.. Etsy.. another project ? like I need another project to keep me busy. I know. I know.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

I am right there with you, preparing for another Etsy auction, like I have time for all of this. I hope you post the link so I can see what you've been working on, I promise to do the same. I still have to finish off a lot of them before I photograph them and put them up. Etsy is amazing! I love just going through the items and seeing what people create.